<VV> Streetable Test Mule> Powerglide Transmission & Manual Trans quick change

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Wed Jun 5 12:10:52 EDT 2013

Folks,
I want to use my '67 PG cpe for a test vehicle for my on-track engines. I
would like to be able to drop the PG&crossmember/Diff/engine as a unit, with
shrouds, muffler, exh, etc quickly, and replace it with a LM 4spd/incl cross
member/diff and test engine. I would have clutch cross arm etc on test
drivetrain. Also would have headers and as much sheet metal as I would need
for testing. [Yeah, I know, convert it to manual and leave for street engine
and testing.. Would be a lot easier...]

My questions are, what advice on having both pedal setups, etc?  Pitfalls?
What not to do? What to do?

(Instrumentation comes later...)

Chuck Sadek
Fredericksburg, VA