<VV> Gingerman Event: Easing Trepidation

Tom Hughes corvairdad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 09:07:26 EDT 2013

A recent post on Fastvairs brought up a good point and that is that there
are probably many out there afraid of being stuck if their car breaks while
they're speeding around a track. Those same folks don't have a tow vehicle
and were just planning on driving their Corvair to the convention.

I'm coming from Baltimore and will be flat-towing my '68 to Gingerman and
then the convention. I'd like to make this offer. If you live in OH, PA,
WV, or MD and your Corvair breaks at the Gingerman event or the national
autocross and none of the many capable mechanics that will be in attendance
can fix your car, I will flat-tow it to your home while you follow along
driving my '68. This assumes my Corvair doesn't break, which, knock on
wood, it never has, and obviously this offer can only go to one unlucky
person. I'll also throw in that I'm willing to flat-tow a broken Corvair
from Gingerman to Kalamazoo.
--
Tom in Baltimore
corvairfleet.blogspot.com