<VV> Powerglide Transmission Cooler

ganderson8 at juno.com ganderson8 at juno.com
Thu Jun 6 09:36:20 EDT 2013

Thanks to Richard, Seth, Lon, Jim, and Ron for your replies.  I will be using a ‘65 car transmission with an FC front cover.  What I couldn’t remember was whether the cover  just had tapped holes or, in the alternative, had short adapters leading from it.  If  I correctly understand  the situation,  I’ll need ¼” NPT pipe nipples to thread into the front cover, followed by barbed hose adapters threaded to the pipe nipples. It also sounds as if I should be prepared  to drill holes in the front crossmember for the pipe nipples to pass through.  Correct me if I am wrong.
Again, thanks for taking time to share your knowledge.

Gary