<VV> Norm King Parts

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Jun 12 19:53:45 EDT 2013

The sale was quite well advertised [I included the information in the DACC
'Aircooler'] and dozens came from near and far for the sale.  Mr. Steve
Johansson had taken possession of all parts and cars, and vowed to get as much
of Norm's collection into the hands of Corvair collectors as possible.  True to
his word, Steve sold and auctioned off everything at pretty much the buyers
offers.  I think you may rest assured that little of real value was lost.

Ken Pepke

 That is Great news!   We appreciate your efforts to save parts and help Norm's Estate!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages