<VV> SE Atlanta Corvair Estate Sale... JUNE 29th!!!

movair at aol.com movair at aol.com
Fri Jun 14 00:02:20 EDT 2013

 Hello!

    By now, most of you have heard that the Corvair sale that was to have happened this Saturday, June 15th, has been CANCELLED!! There was a mix-up in the date that a concrete driveway was to be poured, which was suppose to happen NEXT Wednesday, happened yesterday. Due to the amount of rain we have had lately, the driveway will not be fully cured until sometime next week. The new date will be Saturday, June 29th.

   Those of you who were present at the first sale will remember how wet THAT day was!!

   Although some cars have found new owners, there are still quite a few good restorable cars, plus an ample amount of parts cars, plus engines, transaxels, doors, glass, and other parts to be had.

   At this time, we cannot say if a third sale will happen, It will probably depend on the turnout on the 29th. But these Corvairs will have to go.

   And for all of those who attend, I promise, I will bring a pot of my HOMEMADE CHILI !!! I'm told it's pretty good stuff!! I'll make it medium, and bring some TABASCO for those who like it hot!!

   If you have any questions, feel free to call me on my cell at 678-447-8841. Please note, I'm a working stiff. If I don't answer, PLEASE leave a message and I will call you back. It may be after 7PM if you should call me on the days I'm working before I return your call. But I will call you back! Hope to see you soon!!

                    Corvairingly,
                    Kelly Parker