<VV> Oil

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 00:15:06 EDT 2013

Bryan, actually, if you go look at the spec sheet, the defy oil is 96%
synthetic. I'm currently using it in my high mileage PT Cruisers and
Dodge Grand Caravan, but it also has seal softeners for high mileage
engines.

Jason, I am using valvoline VR 1 racing oil, silver bottle, 10w30, SL
rated, very high psi oil shear test rating, bought off amazon free
shipping by the case, beats almost all pure synthetics accept amsoil so
it's a very high grade dino oil equivilant to synthetic in its long
strand oil chain properties. It has high zddp content and good
detergent levels for keeping the oil clean. Mark Durham
Sent from my Windows Phone