<VV> 140 Vac advance

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Jun 20 11:54:27 EDT 2013

John - The GM Parts book says a "248" Vacuum Advance unit for the 140
distributor. - Seth

In a message dated 6/20/2013 8:26:37 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ssvairnut at yahoo.com writes:

Anyone  have a list of compatible vac advance numbers that work on a 140
distributor...I have one marked '410' ...doesn't sound right as I recall but
cannot find a listing of them or a part number for stock manual  140

John  M.
the property
of the  writer, please attribute properly. For help,
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to:  VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Change your options: