<VV> LEAVING AUSTRALIA

Carl Kelsen Arlette Pat arlettecarl at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 22 17:44:33 EDT 2013

JR,

Thanks for your kind offer of a ride from the airport to the host hotel. I expect the hotel will have courtesy buses so that's probably my best bet.

I am replying from Melbourne's International Airport. In about an hour from now we board our QANTAS A380 flight to Los Angeles. It was an early start this morning (Sunday June 23,) for us. We walked out of our home at 4.45 AM.

Well we have nearly left Australia.

Regards

Carl Kelsen
1965 RHD Monza convdertible
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Re: The first to leave for Kalamazoo? (J. R. Read)
Message: 1
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 20:27:52 -0700 (PDT)
 From: "J. R. Read" <hmlinc at sbcglobal.net>
Carl,
?
I believe that you do not need a ? at the end of your subject line.
?
Also, I believe that we will all be happy to see you both arrive safely at the convention.? If you need a ride to the site from the airport, let me know and I'll send you me cell phone number.
Later, JR