<VV> The first to leave for Kalamazoo?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 23 13:11:30 EDT 2013

Ray, there is no question about it, Bob hit the nail on the head. No question about it. And not only will Carl be the first to leave but will probably also travel the furthest to get there. I don't think there is a guidebook out there for us but maybe you and I could write one while in Kalamazoo. I look forward to seeing you there.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado w/ jetlag