<VV> The first to leave for Kalamazoo?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Jun 23 13:26:11 EDT 2013

I see the summer doldrums have arrived early this year. -Seth

In a message dated 6/23/2013 10:11:38 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
shortle556 at earthlink.net writes:

Ray,  there is no question about it, Bob hit the nail on the head. No
question about  it. And not only will Carl be the first to leave but will
probably also travel  the furthest to get there. I don't think there is a guidebook
out there for us  but maybe you and I could write one while in Kalamazoo. I
look forward to  seeing you there.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado w/  jetlag