<VV> LM gas tank

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Mon Jun 24 11:03:26 EDT 2013

Try
removing the anti-sway bar first.

As Cliff said, I found it much easier to maneuver the tank with the sway bar swung out of the way.  If you are like me and don't have a lift (just had jack stands with the car as high as I could get it safely) then I would put the new hose and clamps on, tape the opening to keep dirt and debris out of the tank and feed it in starting with the filler.  I have done it on mine four times if memory serves.  It should be much easier with a lift and the car in the air.

Bob