<VV> Fw: YENKO STINGER FOR SALE

charles doerge cdoerge1 at att.net
Tue Jun 25 15:23:07 EDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: charles doerge <cdoerge1 at att.net>
To: Fast Vairs <fastvair at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:39 PM
Subject: YENKO STINGER FOR SALE

Well, the time has come... After owning my Yenko Stinger for the last 26 years, it's time to let go and pass it on to someone who is still young enough to enjoy it. Pushing 70 is not the time to start over. I also will be able to afford a few things my wife and I can enjoy.  For a complete write-up contact me at:    cdoerge1 at att.net    Please, no phone calls...  I'm still hard of hearing and want to see our conversation in print. Any photos required may be supplied at your request.

http://www.yenkostinger.com/
The first and original website for Yenko Stingers
Over 63,108 "hits" as of 6/24/2013!!
Still #1 on Google search engine

Author of "Don Yenko And The Yenko Stinger"
Published by
 Possum Valley Publishing and printed in
 the U.S.A.

IN GOD WE TRUST