<VV> 1962 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 4-speed 80 h.p. over amillion documented miles !

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Jun 27 11:26:34 EDT 2013

It was hard to answer the aquestion when we had no reference to what we
were comparing against! There was no link to the source of your statement
in the original post.

Here is the east we could have Corvairs that racked up over a million
miles, just no original parts left, including the body! Just like "George
Washington's Axe".

Of course I doubt GM would use it in commercials like Volvo does...

Frank DuVal

Original email: