<VV> `66 Corvair 140 Left Side Head Problem ( #4 )?

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Thu Jun 27 18:31:57 EDT 2013

                       Several months ago I was having trouble adjusting
the valves on my 140, mainly on the # 4 cylinder. Someone e-mailed me
that they were having the same problem and would contact me when they
found out what their trouble was.   I have not heard from them and I
have loosed their address, I would like to hear from them to see what
they found.
                       I have removed the head and have found nothing
more than a slightly bent push rod so far, I may have to tear down the
complete engine and  start over to find the problem.

                          John Howell