<VV> Parts at the Workshop (Ad)

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Mar 4 01:28:45 EST 2013

The Performance Workshop in Indianapolis is about two weeks out. I am
looking forward to seeing all the bright, shiny faces, rejuvenated by the chilly
 winter!  There will be several parts and service vendors there, ready with
 the stuff you need. I have already built some special  orders to bring
with me. But I have room for more. If you need any special  orders or just want
to reserve something in advance to make sure I bring it, I  need to know.

Ignition Wire Sets - Gauge mounts for Corsa Dash - Tie rod kits -  Steering
wheel hubs? - Let me know what you need!  See you there!

Seth Emerson
Silicone Wire Systems