<VV> radio conversions / upgrades

Thompson, Ed ed.thompson at quarles.com
Wed Mar 6 16:52:35 EST 2013

Reviewing the recent dialogue on radios, while my sedan has a working Delco AM/FM (w/ a bit of a sloppy slide bar), and single dash top speaker, I don't listen to it very much.  More often, I listen for "messages" my car may be sending to me as to its condition or needs, I only drive it about 1,000 miles annually, last year about half that.  I do appreciate that those of you who drive your waterless wonders more, perhaps even every day, want better sound sources.

Ed
Milwaukee
'66 Monza sedan, 110-glide
CORSA member since 1977
hope to see you in Kalamazoo in mid-July

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. They should be read or retained only by the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission from your system. In addition, in order to comply with Treasury Circular 230, we are required to inform you that unless we have specifically stated to the contrary in writing, any advice we provide in this email or any attachment concerning federal tax issues or submissions is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid federal tax penalties.