<VV> turbo Corvair fuel mileage

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Thu Mar 7 14:35:05 EST 2013

JR et al.
    Lets see.  Last time I was working for a  living, I drove 42 miles EACH
way to work and home.  That's 420 miles  per week and roughly 20,000 miles
per YEAR.  Using your $5 more in 100  miles equates to an EXTRA THOUSAND $$$
per year just for driving back  and forth to work.  Adding vacuum advance
will  significantly reduce that extra $$$ without eliminating the fun of
occasional boosted operation.
    Frank Burkhard
    Boonton, NJ

In a message dated 3/7/2013 1:53:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,