<VV> 1963 SPYDER CONVERT ~ model year "transitional" month is August?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Tue Mar 12 19:06:27 EDT 2013

Correct-o-mundo ~

NO 1962 Corvair would be built in October of 1962, at which point they'd be
pushing 1963 models in the showrooms, and pushing 1962 models "out the back
door" (which was my point.)

It seems that the original "red herring" in this thread which was positing
October as the "transitional" month, and not August.

That's where the metaphorical wheels fell off ...