<VV> SHOULD or NEED to be a CORSA Member?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Mar 12 21:53:19 EDT 2013

That's a great list Matt, and SO TRUE!

How many times have new people shown up with Corvairs they just bought
and we think WHY? A little pre-education goes a long way.

I also have been around long enough to teach the course on Corvairs, so
why hang around? Because I STILL learn from these folks. I don't know it
all. Don't tell the wife. Oops, she already knows! ggg

Frank DuVal