<VV> 63 rear emblem

John Miller ssvairnut at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 13 09:00:03 EDT 2013

One thing I never really paid a lot of attention to is the 63 rear emblem. I cannot seem to find clarification on it either. The rear emblem on a 63 looks like the 62. But I have seen many 63's with 64 style lettering on the rear lid. Now I know they could have been switched over the years, it seems likely a 'newer' lid would be a likely choice. It's just I have seen (and had)SO MANY 63's with the latter (64 style)emblems I have to ask if anyone knows if it maybe possible GM transitioned to the latter hood early? Anybodys thoughts?

John Miller