<VV> Cities

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Wed Mar 13 11:16:58 EDT 2013

Or the molybdenum mining town of Climax, CO; home of Climax Moly.

Scotty from Hollyweird

.

In a message dated 3/13/2013 8:12:02 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
whubbell at verizon.net writes:

Don't  forget Climax, MI.

Bill Hubbell

On Mar 12, 2013, at 5:56 PM,  ricebugg at comcast.net wrote:

> All:  How about Peoria IL and  Peoria AZ.  Yes, names for the same tribe
of Native Americans (who came  from someplace else at some time) but got
moved by our forefathers.   Moving being a better than the other choice.

> I've been to  Hell MI.  But Michigan also has Paradise in the UP, which I
also have  been to,  Both trips several decades ago.  Both places good
locations to be from.

> Having lived in Greenville SC at  one time, I seem to remember there are
17 cities in the lower 48 named  Greenville.  Wouldn't that be a trip to
visit all of them sometime.

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
> Post messages to:  VirtualVairs at corvair.org