<VV> Next year's parts put on prior year's cars on assembly line

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Thu Mar 14 10:13:07 EDT 2013

My 62 four-door Monza is a late production run car. It had the headlight bezels and wheel covers with the black paint tirm. I have replaced them with the "normal" 62 bezels and wheel covers because the originals were very beat up. I kept the originals, though.

Joe White (62 four door, 66 Porvair, 64 Spyder)