<VV> Vair on Google Maps ~ fogged out the wheel covers too ?

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Wed Mar 13 15:57:25 EDT 2013

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

No doubt Google retains the virgin video files.  That is  SOP when the
originals have huge cost and value.  You never know what the  "auto blur"
program might do to the resultant product that might cause you to  need the
original.

Though it is likely that Google retains the original video  files, I don't
believe that they take on the enormous task of associating  license plate
numbers with addresses with names, etc.  Considering the  embarrassing
situation Google finds itself in today, I don't think they are  above such things
but doing what you suggest would take incredible resources  with little value.

With that said, I suppose there is some use for license plate  vs. location
vs. time of day info.  The police might be interested in  so-and-so's
Rampside being parked in front of a house at the time it was robbed  or a private
eye interested in someone's infidelity.  ......... not  that any Corvair
person would ever be involved in such sordid activities.   Lets just say the
Google video would be used as the Corvair owner's alibi to  clear them of
suspicion.  ;-)

Doc

1960 Corvette, 1961 Rampside, 1962 Rampside, 1964 Spyder  coupe, 1965
Greenbrier, 1966 Canadian Corsa turbo coupe, 1967 Nova SS, 1968  Camaro ragtop

In a message dated 3/13/2013 9:00:39 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

Message:  5