<VV> Vair on Google Maps ~ fogged out the wheel covers too ?

Harry Smith harrysmith1957 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 18:06:52 EDT 2013

I was using Google street view this afternoon looking for a particular
building in Pompano Beach, Fl and came across a Cadillac Escalade parked at
the curb in front of the building and the entire front grille & emblem was
blurred out. I was thinking maybe they block out copyrighted emblems such
as those on the hubcap of a Corvair, but looking around a little more there
were many plainly visible emblems on other cars.
Harry Smith
1963 Rampside
Coral Springs, FL

--