<VV> Positraction Question

Bob Gilbert bgilbert at gilberts-bc.ca
Wed Mar 13 19:55:50 EDT 2013

Hi ,

I have a positraction in my 66 Corsa turbo. I understand the basic theory
but I've never taken one apart to see how it actually works.

Here's my question; can a positraction clutch slip like a regular clutch and
if so would it feel like a regular slipping clutch but perhaps on one side?

I can go up my steep driveway with no sensation of a slipping clutch yet
sometimes when going from 3rd to 4th it feels like I'm getting a clutch
slipping sensation from the right rear wheel.

Thanks,

Bob