<VV> HELP: Apparent Electrical Issue

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Fri Mar 15 10:55:46 EDT 2013

FWIW I've never had the LM firewall multiconnector fail, but I know others have.  I have heard of several EM firewall multiconnectors failing and my '64 Gbrier overheated and failed.  As Corvairs didn't have connectors that were unique designs, but shared with other GM models I sometimes wonder if the '65 and later designs were supposed to be improvements on the earlier ones.  Note:  This is not an EM vs LM Corvair thing.

Bob