<VV> HELP: Apparent Electrical Issue

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Fri Mar 15 13:06:19 EDT 2013

My son's '64 G10 had the same one as an early Corvair and his failed.  I've had a little trouble with them on my Corvairs but nothing a little cleaning didn't fix.  I have had one HRPT fail on my '67 about 15 years ago but only when I was loosening the connection for some reason.
Just a few more data points...
Joel McGregor