<VV> Can someone help a stranded Ultravan owner in Santa Barbara at Elings Park?

Daniel Monasterio González dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 16 22:23:22 EDT 2013

When you say stripped,does it mean that the yoke turns on gear but, not
the axle ? If so, the yoke lost it's splines as it is much softer than the
axle. Been the case you'll need the yoke only.
Unfortunately, I'm too far (Guadalajara, Mexico) but, you can check the
roster and ask for the axle yoke.

Good luck.

Daniel Monasterio