<VV> Can someone help a stranded Ultravan owner in Santa Barbara at Elings Park?

Tony . ultravanman248 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 16 22:01:14 EDT 2013

Ugg.. We're stuck in Santa Barbara heading home from a couple of great days camping at the beach.

Total fluke too. Turned a sharp corner heading up a steep parking lot and stripped the axle where it hooks into the diff.

Does anyone have an idea on we can get a couple parts in, or around, Santa Barbara tonight or tomorrow morning morning?

Looking for early 60-62 axle with decent bearing. (60-62 early bearing) -1 axle yoke and ideally the special bolt with washer.

PS, we at Elings park.

If you are able to help please email: brian AT spatiallyenabled DOT com

Thank you, Tony
Getting closer to our dream of having an Ultra Van museum.
We are blessed to have: UV248, UV256, UV362 and UV512-V8.
We are planning to have UV520-Toronado delivered in 2013.
KEEP the Ultravan ALIVE!!