<VV> alternate fans

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sun Mar 17 13:10:32 EDT 2013

No pipe dream--the circuitry for controlling a small electric motor exists
and is rather simple; rigging it to use a CHT measuring device might be
more  difficult but a powerful motor is in service--ask Mel Francis about this.
Also, Corvair Specialties has for sale an electric-motor-driven setup which
 could be installed and the motor controlled from the CHT.

Scotty from Hollyweird

.

In a message dated 3/17/2013 12:58:11 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,