<VV> fans / Which one to use

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Mar 17 14:55:00 EDT 2013

This type of conversation was carried on in Fastvairs a few
years ago;  its lessons obviously didn't filter down to VV.

Scotty from Hollyweird

And this type of discussion will KILL  VV  as  it has over on FastVairs....   IMO!

  Why are we not discussing WHICH  of the the  Factory fans  are Best in certain conditions?
 We all seem to agree.. that a Street driven car has few, if any Belt problems.. and a PG   none..

 So... why would you want to use a 61-3  HD Fan??  We know it's heavier..and more prone to belt problem....  but there are conditions where it solves problems  vs.  the Mag Fan...

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages