<VV> alternate fans

Ron ronh at owt.com
Sun Mar 17 15:35:47 EDT 2013

That Corvair Speciality electric setup looks very interesting but who wants
a full fan speed at low speeds in town?  Apparently it's either on or off.
Also, I'd like to see the 2500 cfm demonstrated on a stock engine as I have
difficulty believing that that little motor can do it as it must require
something like 25 hp at that flow rate.
RonH