<VV> Electric Fans

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Mon Mar 18 11:01:52 EDT 2013

Jon, please realize that this situation has been going on for many years in
Corvairdom and many folks have tried developing their own solutions,
including myself.
Remember the comment yesterday evening, that this discussion has brought out
strong opinions on Fast Vairs a while ago. They were concerned that this
discussion would erode friendly discussion on VV too.

We've all been working with this very frustrating problem for years and I
doubt it will ever be truly solved.
Now you know why Porsche went to water-cooled engines years ago.

Mel