<VV> For Sale - NICE Wagon interior in red; w/seats, carpet, door panels and more.

Tony . ultravanman248 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 12:06:35 EDT 2013

For Sale - NICE Wagon interior in red; w/seats, carpet, door panels and more.

I hate letting it all go!

SORRY - IT IS ALL OR NOTHING… I want this process to be as easy as possible for all involved.
No shipping/delivery!! Sorry you and/or a friend have to pick it up in Midlothian, Texas.
Maybe you know a Corsa member, or have family, nearby that you trust, who can get it for you.

I purchased the following stuff from MikeVair in Midlothian, Texas.
He might move before I can get there to relive it, so I decided to sell it.
I could also use the funds to help get UV520 home this summer.
Hopefully, this nice interior will find a good home and be put to use right away.
We had plans to use all of this on the wagon body I purchased from Bryan Blackwell back in 2009.

FYI – This package includes:
• Complete front and rear wagon seats. (As seen in pictures)
• Carpet front and rear (As seen in pictures)
• Door panels (As seen in pictures)
• Red steering wheel (As seen in pictures)
• The red piece over the rear wheel wells (I believe)
• Four rims, w/tires and hubcaps (Tires hold air but should NOT be used on the road)
• Some, but not enough, of the red pinch well that goes around the door openings.
(I'm not sure how much. Michael ended up using some of it after he sold it to me)

To see pictures please go here:
http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,596926,596926#msg-596926

Thank you, Tony
Getting closer to our dream of having an Ultra Van museum.
We are blessed to have: UV248, UV256, UV362 and UV512-V8.
We are planning to have UV520-Toronado delivered in 2013.
KEEP the Ultravan ALIVE!!