<VV> Hemmings Classic - Goodyear Vair on cover & more

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Mar 18 15:01:18 EDT 2013

I believe this year's CORSA convention includes an event at the Gilmore, perhaps that would be a start?

--Bryan

On Mar 18, 2013, at 2:52 PM, Taruffi57 at aol.com wrote:

> May issue.  Great shots and article on Bob Donahugh's car.  Also,  the
> Air-Cooled Gathering at the Gilmore museum looks like one I wish I could get
> too.   _www.gilmorecarmuseum.org_ (http://www.gilmorecarmuseum.org)

Bryan Blackwell | Springfield, Va. | bryan at skiblack.com | http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
  Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa
  '69 Road Runner, '99 Neon R/T, '00 Miata SE, '09 Ford F-150
  Kid cars: '00 Grand Marquis, '99 Miata