<VV> Response

Jon Woolf jon at jonwoolf.com
Mon Mar 18 22:58:14 EDT 2013

Well, I have to say that I have made the acquaintance of some really
good folks over the past few hours.
These would be the people (you know who you are) who have bothered to
contact me and ask me to give VV another chance.
You know what? You have convinced me. I will stay put.

Thanks for reaching out and convincing me that not all subscribers to
the forum are strange grumpy children, but that there are some people
who actually care about Corvairs, their care and feeding.

Peace out! (It is a car of the '60's, after all!)

Jon Woolf