<VV> Is the VV archive searchable?

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Mar 19 12:19:52 EDT 2013

Bryan,

I get these instructions:

Go to http://www.vv.corvair.org/

Click on "Archive"

But this is where the computer people are separated from the unknowing.
There is a blank box, no label, and then another box with some Google
search suggestion.

The blank box needs a label to insert search terms, and the Google box
needs the simple word Search.

I do not want to Google search on that web site, I can Google search
directly from the computer. That's what my mind thinks. I went to the VV
site to not search using Google, so I am hesitant to ask for a Google
search when prompted by label. Of course computer people know that that box
just uses the Google search software to sarch VV archives, but us unknowing
people think it takes us back to the world wide web.

It's all in the terminology, like the other terms discussed lately
(backlight).

Now this may seem too simple, but then why are we still discussing how to
search VV archives after how many years? Simplify!

Frank DuVal