<VV> Astro 1 engine fans

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue Mar 19 11:46:19 EDT 2013

I have studied the Astro fan drawings, and here is my best interpretation
of the shape of their fan blade, applied to the basic Corvair fan.  I have
no doubt that 3 fans of this type (smaller, and with a different bolt
pattern)  could be used on an overhead horizontal shaft, each fan serving 2
cylinders; but  the top cover would have to be redesigned to maximise the cooling
effect.

Scotty from Hollyweird

In a message dated 3/19/2013 7:22:20 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,