<VV> Inside Micrometer

Jamie & Tanya Reinhart jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Wed Mar 20 17:20:24 EDT 2013

Gary, You need a set of telescoping gauges. You slide them through the
cylinder bore to set them to the cyl. ID then measure them with an outside
micrometer. They do make cylinder bore measuring gauges, or inside mics,
what I call measuring sticks, a solid stick with a micrometer on the end,
but you still have to measure them with an outside micrometer, but buying a
set of telescoping gauges is a lot cheaper.

Jamie Reinhart
Former Auto Tech and Tool and Die maker