<VV> PG upshift flare - vac modulator?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Mar 21 23:34:43 EDT 2013

An odd question, but if you look into the vacuum port or the mechanical
action port, do you see a screw head? If so you can adjust the spring
pressure. I haven't seen one in years with a screw, but I have seen them.

Try disconnecting the vacuum line (plug it) and see if the flare changes.

Did you see ATF drip from the hose when you removed the old modulator?

Frank DuVal