<VV> PG upshift flare - vac modulator?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Mar 22 10:27:08 EDT 2013

Thanks Frank - I doubt this one is adjustable, it's Clark's 'just for Corvairs' unit.

No, fluid didn't drip out of the old one.  I'd say I got a good trickle, then it dripped :-)

I'll try disconnecting and see, right now it's getting fresh fluid.  The pan was pretty clean inside, but I have no idea when it was changed last.

--Bryan