<VV> Items which people discuss (humor)

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 23 11:44:29 EDT 2013

I'm restoring a '61 Lakewood that probably would have been junked by a lot of folks that had been setting inside since mid 70'.  More rust and other things to attend to(almost everything about the car).  Anyway it will make it in the future, hope to have it at K'zoo, but not sure thing on that.  Not an eastie or a westie, but a middie.  Ken Clark