<VV> STRUT ROD REMOVAL

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Mar 23 13:11:49 EDT 2013

Deal with the gas issue..water it , close the tank up , do something.
I have had better luck cutting a slot or 2 in the nut , and getting it
apart. No damage to washers etc that way.
If you use a muffler cutter wheel , it makes a wide enough slot to get a
decent size screwdriver or chisel in ..
My main goal was saving the bars and threads at the time.
Anybody have need for a set of pro super duty (C10938 &  C10939) head
studs? or the Forged Connecting rods (C12033) let me know , I  can cut a very
good deal. Building a monster or aircraft motor?
I also have a cut bell housing for Corvair  aircraft motor use .
Regards Tim Colson