<VV> disk breaks options

Ned aeroned at aol.com
Mon Mar 25 11:33:30 EDT 2013

There is no disc brake swap that I've heard of for the Corvair. You can replace the drum brakes with disc, front and/or rear. You can get a kit for the swap from several vendors. At the least you'll need to get caliper mounting brackets and then you can get the rest of the parts on your own.

Ned

Sent from my iPhone