<VV> Saving Corvairs From the Crusher

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 23 22:34:27 EDT 2013

 Okay- here is your chance- I have a 64 Monza that was apparently made in Canada, and a 62 Spyder, both are engine less andno interior, but are definitely not rust buckets- I will give them away to whoever can come and get them- I want them to go to a Corvair guy that will save them- I'm not in any hurry to get rid of them and sure as heck wont (refuse!) send them to the crusher.Bring a trailer!!! I can send pictures to anyone that might be interested in one or both projectsKevin NashFriday Harbor Wa