<VV> Look at a car for me?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Mar 25 21:55:21 EDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: hank kaczmarek <kaczmarek at charter.net>

Often times a VV member is interested in someone going to look at a car for them.
Lots of times we never hear if someone is available.

Being semi-retired now and not by choice,  If anyone needs a car looked at
within 600 miles of NC, and you can’t find anyone else, send me a message.

I’m considering going into a part time business appraising Corvairs and other
cars, but specializing in Corvairs of course.

Most CORSA MEMBERS will do this for free  ...at least in my experience!

 just saying.......

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio