<VV> Look at a car for me?

hank kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Tue Mar 26 00:17:47 EDT 2013

Someone always has to say, "Just Sayin"

I'm neither rich or wealthy----Shaq is "Rich", the guy who wrote his checks
was "Wealthy".   And I'm certainly not a charity.

As I said.  Just looking to cover my expenses and make a modest fee.  CORSA
members, though I am not one, would be charged a nominal fee plus mileage.
It's only fair.

I'd rather pay a nominal fee as a member of CORSA than mounting my own road
trip and wasting even more to find out the car wasn't worth it.  BTDT have
the T-shirt.

Perhaps someone should just concentrate on running new members off the list
instead of butting into my business.  There are those who cannot help
themselves.   They are in my prayers.

Hank