<VV> non Corvair

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Fri Mar 29 09:27:57 EDT 2013

We are too Ulli.  Our spring has been very late and has still not  arrived.
 But my friends in Germany and news reports say that this winter  has been
the grayest in central European recorded weather history.  Where  most of my
friends live there have only been three sunny days since the  beginning of
December to date.  As Der Spiegel's article said "Just Kill Us  Now" about
the dark, cold winter in Germany.  We hope you have a beautiful  spring to
make up for your winter.

Bob

In a message dated 3/28/2013 9:05:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,