<VV> non Corvair

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Fri Mar 29 14:44:25 EDT 2013

Don't you wish you had some of that global warming now???

Joel McGregor

From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org [virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] on behalf of HallGrenn at aol.com [HallGrenn at aol.com]
Subject: Re: <VV> non Corvair

We are too Ulli.  Our spring has been very late and has still not  arrived.
 But my friends in Germany and news reports say that this winter  has been
the grayest in central European recorded weather history.  Where  most of my
friends live there have only been three sunny days since the  beginning of
December to date.  As Der Spiegel's article said "Just Kill Us  Now" about
the dark, cold winter in Germany.  We hope you have a beautiful  spring to
make up for your winter.

Bob