<VV> non Corvair

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Fri Mar 29 16:28:44 EDT 2013

Well, a couple of moths ago in the middle of  winter, I called Al Gore and
he PROMISED to send us Global Warming, BUT he  warned that due to the usual
governmental delays it wouldn't arrive until late  in JULY.
    So keep trying to stay warm.
    Frank Burkhard
    Boonton, NJ

In a message dated 3/29/2013 2:44:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,